There are many ways to support the mission of the Iowa Museum Association.
1. Become a member - annual membership dues provide 30% of the revenue needed to fund the programs and services provided by the IMA. Business and consultant members are listed on the "Business Supporters" page of the IMA website.
2. Donate - individuals, organizations, and businesses are encouraged to make annual tax-deductible donations to the IMA. Monetary donations of all sizes contribute to the IMA's ability to provide programs and services. Donors are recognized in the quarterly newsletter and on annual conference signage.
3. Sponsorships - donations may be ear-marked for sponsorship of specific programs and services such as the quarterly newsletter, workshops, website improvements, annual conference, and more. Donors are recognized in a variety of ways.
4. Annual Conference events - each year during the Annual Conference IMA holds a benefit auction. Businesses are encouraged to donate beautiful and creative gift baskets, tourism packages, as well as museum-related products.
5. Annual Conference door prizes - each year during the Annual Conference business cards are drawn for a variety of door prizes. Donors are invited to participate by drawing the winner if they wish.
If you would like more information on opportunities to support the mission of the Iowa Museum Association please contact Cyndi Sweet.