360° Video for Museums and More
Presented by the Iowa Museum Association and Applied Art & Technology
Monday, May 22, 6-9pm
Applied Art & Technology, 2430 106th St, Urbandale, IA
or attend the livestream online
Registration is FREE, thanks to our sponsor Applied Art & Technology!
• How museums (and similar organizations) can use 360° video and headsets to deepen engagement
• How to provide immersive experiences both on and off site
• Test drive the technology and equipment – both professional and amateur, such as the LG 360, 360fly 4k, Oculus Rift, and various headsets
• Real-life campaign ideas and reports from the Museum of Danish America
• Practical tips and tricks, including implementation and marketing
• See how the pros of Applied Art & Technology do it
• Light refreshments provided
• At least eight enrollees needed to hold the workshop – share with your friends!